September Favourites

Somehow it's October, and I have no idea where the time has disappeared to. Gone are the days of sun and sand, I've actually had to wear my coat a quite few times this week. Not that I am complaining because who doesn't love Autumn fashion? It's finally Autumn, time for dark evenings, hot chocolates and horror films.


For today's post I though that I would share my favourites, something that I am planning to do more regularly on this blog. I love talking about the things I have been loving, and I also really love reading these, as you can discover so many new things.


The first product is a staple of mine. The Kiko Smart Fast Dry Nail Lacquer is something that I first tried when a store popped up near me. This is my go-to nail polish, and is perfect for a quick and pretty pop of colour. I normally apply this on a Sunday evening, ready for the week, and so that it has time overnight to properly harden. I picked up these four gorgeous colours in an offer, and I can safely say that I'm in love with them all.


So at the beginning of this month I received my first ever ASOS order, and these shoes were a part of it. These may have given me bad blisters and bleeding heels, but they are definitely worth it. I find these easy to pair with my wardrobe, they match my style well. I love the aesthetic they have, and once you've worn them in they're not bad at all. Recently, I have been reaching for these almost everyday.


This may come as no surprise, but Mac Velvet Teddy really is the perfect everyday, autumn shade, and it lasts pretty well too. What more can I say? I would recommend this to anyone in need of a new lipstick this season.

The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is something that I always find myself going back to. No matter how easy it is to reach for a brush to blend foundation and concealer, I will always prefer this sponge, damp, to get that brush-stroke free base. I purchased one of these at the beginning of this month, and it's all I've been using.


A few weekends ago, Lovisa in Norwich had a sale on, so I could not help myself, I just had to pick up 4 new bracelets, for £4! I have been wearing these ever since, I absolutely love them. These are my favourite two, and they are my go-to accessories.

Lastly, The Truth and Lies of Ella Black by Emily Barr. I picked this up from the library a few weeks ago, and although I took me less than a week to read, it still makes this list. I loved the interesting story, and it was different to anything I have read before. In a good way. I love the way this ended, as well as the detail that has gone into this. If you're looking for a new look to read, that is different to the typical YA book, I would give this one a go.

Thank you so much if you have enjoyed reading this post! I had forgotten just how much I enjoy these posts. My social media is linked on the page called 'find me on'.

Are you looking forward to Autumn?

annie.

Comments