Places That I Have Travelled To (basically me raving about how much I love to travel)

Blossom and daffodils seem to be out all over the place, and the weather may not be that great, (who actually likes 20mph+ wind), but Spring seems to be here, or at least on it's way. With the rate time is going at before we know it Summer will be over. Anyway, today I thought that I would share something slightly different.

Something you may not know about me is that I LOVE to travel and visit new places. I was only scrolling through Pinterest the other day when the idea for this hit me. FYI my 'travel' board is growing CONSTANTLY. Anyway, today I am going to be sharing some pictures and talking about some places that I have travelled to.

There are still MANY places that I would love to go to, and I would also love to go back to all of these places, but for now, I 'll just stick to writing this post and seriously wishing that I was able to go to all of these places and more right now.


Can I just stop for a minute to say HOW AMAZING DOES EVERYTHING LOOK FROM A PLANE? Those clouds do not even look real. OK sorry I'm done, haha.

Also I apologise for how TERRIBLE the following three images are, I was 13, and these were taken on a Samsung brick.




In 2014 I travelled abroad for the first time, and it was on a school trip to Paris. I absolutely LOVED it, and by the time the trip was over I was already wishing I could go back. We did all the touristy things, but it was a lot of fun. I remember having to walk up the curly staircase to get to the top of thArc de Triomphe, but once we had reached the top it was well worth it, as the view really was incredible. I cannot believe how long ago this trip was now, it's my dream to go back someday. It would be great to explore more of Paris, especially when it is not all cloudy and wet in November.







The next trip I would like to talk about is another school trip, and it was when I got the amazing opportunity to go to Morocco in the Summer of 2016. The one thing that particularly stood out to me on this trip was how AMAZING the views were, constantly, as we were trekking. Around every mountain there would be a beautiful view, and I just could not resist taking a tonne of pictures, (obviously not even a quarter of them are in this post.)

I did A LOT of walking on this trip, but I would really like to go on another holiday like this. I was having so much fun I barely had time to think about the many hours of the day that were taken up with walking. What we also did was stay with and help one of the communities living up in the high atlas mountains. It was great fun, especially when the local kids came and joined in.

Marrakesh and Essaouira were also lot of fun, it was great getting to walk around the market, even if people would be constantly asking if you wanted to buy something. The hotel's also had swimming pools, so that was a bonus. 

I would LOVE to go on a trip like this again, it really was an experience that I will never forget. If you are on the look out for a good trekking holiday, I would highly recommend the high atlas mountains in Morocco.






The last place is somewhere that I been a fair few times now, in fact, for the past few summer's, the Gower Peninsula in Wales has been my families GO TO place. In Llangennith there's a really great campsite, with HOT SHOWERS, and an amazing beach that is literally a two minute walk away from the tent.

Let me just say this, I LOVE THIS PLACE. There are so many different places you can visit, some of my favourites being Worms Head and Three Cliffs Bay. I'm sure that I will find myself here many more times, as I just love it too much to stay away.

Llangennith can also have GREAT surf, (if there's a good swell), but even when it's flat there will always be something to do. Saying this though, it is England so obviously the weather is not always so perfect. We spent almost a whole day inside the tent playing UNO Spin. We did end up surfing later though so that definitely made up for it, and making our own welsh cakes while camping was also another highlight, (obviously).

I feel like this whole post is just me raving about holidays that I have been on, and I could have talked a bit more, but I think that this is already one of my longest posts I have shared,  #SorryNotSorry. Haha, is it hard to tell that I love travelling?

I hope that you have enjoyed this post, and do let me know if you've been to any of these places. Also, I would love to know what's on your To Travel list, can I say everywhere?

PS. writing this has really made me wish I could be at any one of these three places right now.

If you would like to then follow on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have had a lovely Sunday!

annie. 

Comments

  1. Looks like you have gone to some pretty gorgeous places! I haven't taken a trip outside the country in a couple years, and I really really really want to asap... I want to go to Chiang Mai in Thailand at some point, but we shall see when I have time to go. :)
    -Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds awesome, Thailand is a dream location of mine to visit! X

      Delete

Post a Comment