My Current 'a bit of everything' 2019 Playlist

Happy Sunday, and Easter Holiday if like me you're still at school! I was doing revision this morning for my AS drama exam, and I have also tried out some new watercolours today, but luckily I have gotten around to writing this post. I might even do some more revision after this, who knows.

Anyway, in today's post I am going to be sharing all 100 of the indie, pop, rock whatever songs that are on my current playlist. I like a bit of everything so this doesn't follow a particular genre, so if that's your thing too then keep reading!

I have been listening to this playlist A LOT recently, which must mean that it's good because I change playlists all the time, haha!



Sunflower - Rex Orange County
Loving is Easy - Rex Orange County
Best Friend - Rex Orange County
Corduroy Dreams - Rex Orange County
Television/So Far So Good
Happiness - Rex Orange County
Edition - Rex Orange County
Apricot Princess - Rex Orange County
Oh, Saki - The Magic Gang
blazed (feat Pharrell Williams) - Ariana Grande
the light is coming (feat Nicki Minaj) - Ariana Grande
R.E.M - Ariana Grande
God is a woman - Ariana Grande
sweetener - Ariana Grande
breathin - Ariana Grande
no tears left to cry - Ariana Grande
By The Way - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
The Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Dark Necessities - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Brazil - Declan Mckenna
The Kids Don't Wanna Come Home - Declan Mckenna
Perfect Places - Lorde
Green Light - Lorde
Team - Lorde
Glory And Gore - Lorde
My Kind Of Woman - Mac DeMarco
Freaking Out The Neighbourhood - Mac DeMarco
Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Scary Love - The Neighbourhood
Psycho (feat Ty Dolla $ign) - Post Malone
rockstar (feat 21 savage) - Post Malone
Bloom - Troye Sivan
Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
Simplify - Young the Giant
whern the party's over - Billy Eilish
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
Chinese New Year - SALES
Peach Pit - Peach Pit
Lost In Japan- Shawn Mendes
Young And Beautiful - Lana Del Rey
Nervous - Shawn Mendes
Youngblood - 5SOS
Better Now - Post Malone
In My Blood - Shawn Mendes
My My My! - Acoustic - Troye Sivan
Lie To Me - 5SOS
7 rings - Ariana Grande
Mariners Apartment Complex - Lana Del Rey
Seventeen - Troye Sivan
Valentine - 5SOS
Dance To This (feat Ariana Grande) - Troye Sivan
raindrops (an angel cried) - Ariana Grande
Superposition - Yound the Giant
Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
Sweet But Psycho - Ava Max
Claudia - FINNEAS
bellyache- Billy Eilish
bury a friend - Billy Eilish
The Other Side - Conan Gray
I'm With You - Vance Joy
HML - Sisyfuss
Warpaint - 88rising, NIKI
Feel Something - Jaymes Young
August - Flipturn
Normal - Sasha Sloan
Nothing to Regret - Robinson
I Hope You're Doing Well - The Adjective
Kansas City - The Mowgli's
Better Not- Acoustic - Louis The Child, Wafia
Florida Kilos - Lana Del Rey
Would you be so kind - dodie
Human - dodie, Tom Walker
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
Wonderwall - Oasis
Motorcycle Drive By - Third Eye Blind
Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
Torn- MTV Acoustic Unplugged- Natalie Imbruglia
Everlong - Foo Fighters
affection- BETWEEN FRIENDS
Pretty Girl- Clairo
Beautiful - Doja Cat
the broken hearts club - gnash
Don't Be Scared - Sophie Meiers
High School - UMI
Nostalgia - UMI
Riptide - Vance Joy
Roses - The Chainsmokers
Strangers - Acoustic - Sigrid
Youth - Acoustic - Troye Sivan
IDGAF - Acoustic - Dua Lipa
Youngblood - Acoustic - 5SOS
Wait a Minute! - Willow
Habits (Stay High) - Darnell Smith
Now Your're Gone (feat Zara Larsson) - Tom Walker
Let Me Down Slowly (feat Alessia Cara) Alec Benjamin


So there you go, every song on my playlist (at the moment), I am 100% sure it will grow. If you have any songs that I may not know and should add, do let me know. Thank you for reading this post!

If you would like to then follow on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Art Instagram (aestheticandarty) Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have had a lovely Sunday!

annie. 

p.s woah i cant believe how long that took to write

Comments

  1. Great post - I have been looking for some new song recommendations, so I'm really glad I read your post :) Thanks for sharing!
    -Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment