Pink Spring/Summer Glam Makeup


It's been a while since I have last talked on here, but I'm back, well, hopefully. In 10 days time I should be able to get back to my usual schedule of posting once a week as by then my Drama exam will be OVER (FINALLY).

Also, last night I was put in charge of Making a pie from Niomi Smart's book and it was DELICIOUS.

Anyway, 'Bori' from the Juvia's Place mini masquerade palette is my current go-to shade, and is has been since this first arrived at my doorstep when I ordered it from Beauty Bay, (best decision I have ever made).

Today I really felt like sharing the look that I just love to create. I always used to wear neutral shades and golden browns, and I do still love these, but there is something that just draws me to this vibrant palette packed with colour.

Whether the sun is out or if it's a grey day, there really is nothing quite as great as bringing a bit of saturation into your look.



Base
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
Revlon Colourstay Foundation (Combination/Oily)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (after eyeshadow)
Maybelline Fit Me Powder (Translucent)

Eyes
Juvia's place mini masquerade:
ada- blend in and above the crease
bori- apply all over lid
zobo- blend into crease
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Istanbul- blend into inner area
bori- all along lower lash line
zobo- outer to middle of lower lash line
calabar- outer lower lash line
giza- inner corner
Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded  Mascara
MAC Brow Set

Face/Lips
Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Palette
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick in Blush


When I applied the lid colour and inner corner highlight I used my fingers to get even bolder application of colour, also applying mascara to the lower lashes before the top ones to prevent it transferring into the lid.

I hope that you have enjoyed this post, it was definitely fun to make! Next time I may even do a blue/purple look, you never know.



If you would like to then follow on Instagram or my Art InstagramTwitter, or Pinterest. I hope that you are having a lovely day!

annie. 

p.s this is probably the last time that you will see my hair brown as by tomorrow it will hopefully be white/blonde

Comments