I Moved Back to Blogger

So it turns out that I am really bad at making decisions. Since January I have been running a WordPress blog. I moved away from Blogger, but as you can see I am now back.

It's people like Zoella who inspire me to create content that I would personally enjoy. I will not be deleting any of my old content, as I do really like some of it. However creating this new blog just feels like the right thing to do. Blogger is so much easier to use than WordPress, and I like it a lot better. It feels good to be back here.

I don't regret moving to WordPress, as it has helped me to find my style and what I enjoy blogging about. I want to create this new corner of the internet, where I can start fresh and only post content that I love. Some people may find it strange that I've owned a few different blogs, but I know that out there some people get through many more than I have. If you create two, that's fine, but if you get through five or six, then that's also fine! This is a growing community, and there is plenty of room for everyone.



So, a bit about me. I'm currently 17, and I've just spent a year at College doing photography. This September I have moved to three A levels, drama and theatre studies, photography, and textiles. So far I am enjoying it, and it's only been a week. I live in England, and I am a lover of music, books, TV series, and films. Through this blog you will also find that I love all things fashion and beauty. I have a passion for travel, and I spend a lot of time scrolling through Pinterest. Is it just me or does even the rain look so much better in New York?

I look forward to creating new content, and I already have a few things planned!

I hope that you have enjoyed this post. If you have a blog you think that I would enjoy link it below and I'll be sure to check it out. I have linked my social media accounts in a page titled find me on...

annie.



Comments

Post a Comment