November Favourites

Somehow December has now approached and we are now well on our way to Christmas. As happy as this makes me, I really hope that Christmas does not pass too quickly. I have to say though I am definitely looking forward to the tree being put up, as well as getting to bake all the Christmas sweet treats and trying all the flavoured lattes, not that I haven't been doing this anyway. Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year, with the festive atmosphere all around.

To start the month off I thought that I would share some of the things that I have been loving this November. I've really been into blogging at the moment, and these are one of my favourite types of posts to read, so I decided there was no better time than now to share this.

I'm going to start with the Glossier rose balm dot com. In November this was what I seemed to be reaching for everyday all day. I really love the floral smell and that this is super moisturising, as well as lasting for a very long time on the lips. For the price, this was definitely worth the purchase, and I would love to check out some more.


Next up is the Makeup Revolution reloaded iconic vitality palette. I love the range of colours in this, making this the perfect palette for Autumn. I also really like how pigmented these are  and how well they blend out. For £4 you really cannot go wrong.


The Kiko smart colour eye pencil in 05 is a more recent purchase of mine. I find that this is perfect for a natural smudged brown look and luckily for me is also super easy to apply. I'm by no means an expect at eyeliner so having a go-to product to add a bit of definition is great. I will for sure have to check out some other colours as this is only £2.50, such a bargain!


Whether is Pumpkin Spice, gingerbread, caramel, or toffee nut, recently flavoured latte's have been a huge obsession of mine. Every one I try seems to just taste amazing, and there's is nothing better than a lovely hot drink on a cold day. A few of my favourite places in Norwich to get them from are Starbucks (obviously), and Muffin Break, which does an amazing gingerbread latte!

 The So...? candy floss body mist has became an everyday staple for me, and I would say it's perfect if you love sweet scents. I really like how well this lasts through the day and also just in general how well the bottle lasts. I seem to have used this many, many times, but the bottle has barely gone down at all which is great.


So they are all the main things that I have been loving and using this November. Thank you so much for reading this post.

What has been your favourite this past month?

If you would like to then follow me on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have a lovely festive day.

annie.

Comments