Everyday Makeup Routine & Barry M Loose Powder First Impressions

It's been a while since I have done one of these posts, so I thought what better way to kick off the new year than with a new makeup routine. I recently bought a loose powder from Barry M, and I just had to include it in a post.




So far the powder has been great. I've never used a loose powder before so I was not really sure what to expect, especially for £5.99, however it's my new favourite and has become something I use all the time. It also happens to be a lot easier to apply than I would have thought.

I have been finding that it helps to keep my makeup on a lot better than the pressed powder I was originally using, and since that it is white I do not have to worry about it being an incorrect colour match. 

The only thing I will say is that you have to be careful with the mess, as the powder can have a habit to go everywhere as it's loose.

I really hope that it keeps being good, as I may have finally found the perfect powder to set my base. Or at least somewhere close!


Products Used:
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid 02
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Extra Fair
Barry M Ready Set Smooth Loose Powder
Mac Brow Set Beguile
Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Palette (bronzer, blush, highlight)
Collection Contour kit (contour)
Makeup Revolution Reloaded Basic Mattes (12 lid, 6 blend in crease and above, 1 inner corner)
Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick Blush

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that you have enjoyed it or it has helped you in some way. 

If you would like to then follow me on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have a lovely day wherever in the world you are.

annie.

Comments

  1. I've been using the MUA loose powder for a while, however I really want to give the Barry M one a try now! Great post!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've never tried that one before, and thank you! X

      Delete

Post a Comment