Books I've Read In 2019 So Far

It's been a busy week, but now that my AS practical drama exam is over I can get back to my blog. I was not sure what to post at first but then I realised that we're 34 days into 2019, and I have read 6 books, with a 7th currently on the go.

Considering I always seem to have an infinite amount of work to do I am pretty happy with that.

Anyway, they have all been books that I have absolutely loved reading and will for sure read again many more times, (I'm always up for a bit of re-reading!)


All These Beautiful Strangers - Elizabeth Klehfoth (I got this for Christmas and I am SUPER happy with it.)

we were liars - e. lockhart (I had forgotten the ending of this so I thoroughly enjoyed re-discovering it, this has such an amazing plot that will always leave me wishing I had read it slower once it's over.)

if i stay - Gayle Forman

where she went - Gayle Forman (After I first finished the first book back in 2015 I had been wanting to read this, and I only recently got the chance, and I will just say that it was worth the wait.)

All The Bright Places - Jenifer Niven (This is such a beautifully written story and it will always be one of my favourites.)

Turtles All The Way Down - John Green (Can I just say that this is now my favourite John Green book, EVER.)

Currently Reading - ink - Alice Broadway


Thank you so much for reading this, I know that it is a bit shorter than my usual post but I felt like posting something a bit different. It will be interesting to see how many more books I have read in the next few months!

What book have you read recently?

If you would like to then follow on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have had a lovely Sunday!

annie. 

Comments