My Makeup Routine For College

For some reason it feels like it has been a lot longer than a week since I last posted on my blog. I was originally going to post this during the week but I just never got around to doing it. 

On another note I am now off college on half term so yay!

Today I thought that I would share the makeup products that I have started to wear everyday for College, as I have just realised that I use these products ALL THE TIME.

 


I start by using my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to blend the Revlon Colourstay Foundation for Combination/oily skin in the colour 150/buff into my face. I posted a review of this on my blog if you would like to check it out! I also use this sponge to blend the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Extra Fair. After all this I set my face, (nose, forehead, chin, and cheekbones) using the Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Translucent.

For my brows I like to keep it simple, using the Mac Brow Set in Beguille, which is super easy to apply and gives me that perfect natural brow look. If you wanted to you could layer this with another product, such as a brow pencil, and I am sure it would work just as if not more great.

Next, I contour using the Collection Contour Kit, which not only is cheap but is generally an all round good product that blends out easily when I use my Real Techniques contour brush. I also use the highlight shade out of this palette.

For my eye shadow it tends to be whatever I feel like wearing that particular day, but more often than not it ends up being the Makeup Revolution Reloaded Basic Mates palette, which is an essential product to my collection, and something that you NEED to try out if like me you love a good basic matte shade. I then use the Maybelline Lash Sensational in extreme black before applying some Nivea balm, which I actually reviewed in my last post.

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that I have given you some inspiration ir helped you in some way.

Do you have a makeup routine that you stick to for school/work?

If you would like to then follow on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have had a lovely Sunday!

annie. 

Comments

  1. I love the Natural Collection blushes, they're so pretty and affordable xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've never tried them, but I'll definitely have to check them out! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment