June Favourites


Somehow June is coming to an end, and soon Summer will be in full swing, no matter what the weather may be. At this rate I'll be 18 and back at College before Summer even ends. How is the time going so quick? I barely remember June beginning.

Anyway, it may have been a quick month but I still have some favourites to share on my little corner of the internet here, ranging from hair, beauty, books and TV. If like me you get intrigued to see what bits and bobs other people love then I hope you enjoy this post.


So up first is the TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done foam, which unfortunately I cannot find on the Superdrug website. Although, I am not surprised as it was a very long time ago that I actually bought this. Anyway, this is very easy to apply, and leaves my in soft waves when I dry it. I have been using this basically every time I dry my hair, and will continue to until the product runs out.



Next is the Six of Crows book by Leigh Bardugo, which I was actually just reading ten minutes ago. I started reading this book early on this month, and I have been really enjoying it since, hence being in my favourites. When I read this I am completely transported into the fantasy world and lives of Kaz, Inej, Wylan, Jesper, Nina, and Matthias. As I am writing this I'm currently on chapter 31, deep into the action.


This MAC Brow Set seems to be lasting forever, which I am super grateful for. As you can see the brush is just the right size for a quick and simple application, creating a natural and buildable look. This is definitely my favourite brow product.


I decided to first give this Dove Cream Stick deodorant a try when a worker at Superdrug recommended it. What I love is that for once this actually does last, and I can still smell the product after going out for a run and my dance class. Mine is the pomegranate, lemon, and verbena scent, which is very fresh and fruity. This is a product that I would highly recommend anyone to try out.


My last favourite for June is the series, Gilmore girls. I have been watching this everyday and I am obsessed. I'm currently on season three, and what I really love is that every episode has something new and interesting going on, as well as stories that carry on throughout the season. If you like gossip girl and Pretty Little Liars, then you should definitely check this out.


I hope that you have liked this blog post. June may be coming to an end but I am looking forward to heading down to Cardiff for a Uni open day, as well as dancing at Norwich Pride, and continuing on with the Couch to 5K which I recently started.

What exciting things are you looking forward to in July?

If you would like to then follow on Instagram or my Art InstagramTwitterBloglovin', or Pinterest. I hope that you are having a lovely day!

annie. 

Comments