Natural & Glowing Summer Makeup


With July fast approaching, I decided that now would be a great time to share my makeup routine that is perfect for the upcoming months of Summer. Although I change my eye shadow colours all the time I seem to have found the perfect glowing base for my skin. I went for the more bronze/gold look as that is the colour palette I tend to reach for at this time of year, as well as the warm tones suiting my natural skin colour better.



To start I moisturised my face before applying the Rimmel Fix & Perfect primer to ensure that I was starting with a smooth base. I then applied a thin layer of the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation using a sponge, before then using the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, focusing on the under eyes. To set this all in place I used the Collection Sheer Loose Powder, which I shook into the lid for a more mess-free application. 

Next I used the Mac Brow Set, brushing off excess and going along before in an upwards direction. After this I used the Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Palette to bronze my skin, focusing on the cheeks. I then used the Collection Contour kit, before highlighting with the I Heart Makeup Blushing Heart in Peachy Pink Kisses, which I hope lasts forever.

Next is my favourite part, and that is the eyes. For this look I decided to use the Juvia's Place Mini Masquerade Palette, which features a whole range of colours. I started by blending Dahia on my lid, before adding it with Burkina on my lower lash line. I then put Cassablanca on the centre of my lids as well as on the lower lash line. To finish the look I applied the Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara, which has been around for a while now, but really does a lovely job all around.

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that you have enjoyed it. Also feel free to leave any product recommendations below!

If you would like to then follow on Instagram or my Art InstagramTwitterBloglovin', or Pinterest. I hope that you are having a lovely day!

annie. 

Comments