Summer Indie Spotify Playlist


As a lover of music I feel that I am constantly on Spotify. With many different artists, songs, and playlists, it really is the place to go. I also really like creating my own playlists, and I thought that I would share one of them on my blog today.

If you are a lover of mainstream pop then this is not the place for you. My 'Summer Vibes' playlist is full of the less known indie artists that make those chill songs that I just cannot stop listening to. Many of these songs I discovered on Spotify, as well as from YouTube videos. I think that this really is the perfect playlist for Summer, despite the fact that it is not my most listened to, I still do really love all of these songs.


- Lucky Girl, Fazerdaze
- Peach Pit, Peach Pit
- Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa, Vampire Weekend
- Jailbird, SHELLS
- Drag, Day Wave
- What You Know, Two Door Cinema Club
- Freaking Out the Neighbourhood, Mac DeMarco
- Nostalgic Feel, Bedroom
- Alison, Swimming Tapes
- Distant Days, Rose Dive
- Supernatural, Turnover
- These Days, NEIL FRANCES
- Yam Yam, No Vacation
- Floating, Marlin's Dreaming
- After Slice, Ivory Waves
- Compromised, Tim Atlas
- Prune, You Talk Funny, Gus Dapperton
- waves- Tame Impala Remix, Miguel
- Here Comes The Sun, Jacob Collier, dodie
- Girl Crush (recorded at Metropolis Studios), Harry Styles
- Grace, Surfaces
- Malibu 1992, COIN
- These Days, Wallows
- Simple Song, Prelow
- Blame, Calpurnia
- Draem Girl, No Vacation
- Pretty Girl, Clairo
- Seventeen, Peach Pit
- For the Team, Prelow

So those are all the songs currently on my 'Summer Vibes' playlist. I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post or it has given you some inspiration. Feel free to leave any song recommendations below and I will be sure to check them out. I could also share all of the Playlists that I follow on Spotify in a future post. If you would like to then follow me on Instagram or my Art InstagramTwitterBloglovin', or Pinterest. I hope that you are having a lovely day!

annie. 

Comments