Teenager Skincare Routine

For my first 'proper' post on my new blog I thought that I would share something a bit different, that I've always wanted to do. I've never really been much of a skincare person, well not until recently. Recently, I have been searching for the 'perfect base' which you can say includes skincare. I would say that my routine is very simple and affordable, and requires a lot less than many others use. However I like this, I don't need to load my face up with products, and I do not have an infinite amount of time to spend carefully applying creams, balms and lotions. Before I begin I would also like to add that I am a teenager and I have combination skin. So if you have a similar skin type to me, I hope that this helps.


So my skincare routine will usually start in the evening when I want to have a shower. I will start by removing my makeup from the day, and to do this I use two products. First I will use the Garnier Micellar Water to remove my eye and brow makeup. I love this product and I have been using it for a very long while. It seems to last forever, which is great, and it also works very quickly.

After this I've been using the Simple  purifying cleansing lotion to remove the rest of my face. Like the Micellar Water, I'll put some on a large cotton wool pad, before gently rubbing over my face. This really does not take much effort at all, it only takes seconds for the product to come off.

In the shower I will wash my face using the Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash. This is perfect for my skin type, and I find that it really does help. I find that after using this my skin is left feeling very soft and smooth.

I finish my routine using the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Moisturiser. Again this is another great product that leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Having combination skin means that this time in the evening is the perfect time for me to apply moisturiser, as it then does not affect my makeup lasting at all, which is great.

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that it can help you in some way. I'm getting more into skincare so hopefully you will here a bit more about it here on my blog.

Do you have a skincare must-have product?

annie.

Comments