Delicious Vanilla, Blueberry & Chocolate Cupcakes

Baking is definitely something that I enjoy, and I wouldn't say that I am too bad at it either. I made these cupcakes the other day, and I think that they have to be some of the best that I have ever made. They have that perfect light, fluffy texture and the flavour is amazing. I topped these with buttercream but you can decorate them how you like.


The ingredients you will need to make these are:
125g self-raising flour
125g caster sugar
125g unsalted butter
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
blueberries
dark chocolate


First, preheat the oven to 180℃, and line a muffin tray with cupcake cases.

Next, combine all the ingredients together, except the milk, blueberries, and chocolate. Once the mixture is smooth, add the milk and stir until combined.

I used a bar of dark chocolate and added around 40/50g. I used a knife to cut the bar into small chunks. I used frozen blueberries, and added them until I was satisfied with the amount.

Once everything was fully combined I used two spoons to transfer the mixture into the cases. I baked them in the oven for around 20 minutes, when they were golden and a skewer came out clean.



Once the cakes had fully cooled I made some vanilla buttercream and swirled some melted milk chocolate into it, around 40g. I had some melted chocolate left over, so I decided to sprinkle/swirl it over the top. I made each one different, and this was definitely the fun part, as well as everything else about these delights.



These may not have lasted long, but they were definitely worth it. It's taken a while, but I think that I have finally found the perfect cupcake recipe. These really are delicious. If you try these, please do let me know how they turn out, and if you have any suggestions for future bakes, also let me know. I love baking during Autumn, as there are so many gorgeous flavours. I had my first ever Pumpkin Spice Latte this year, and now I want to bake Pumpkin Spice everything!

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that you have enjoyed it. If you would like to check out my social media then its linked in the 'find me on...' page. I hope you have a good evening.

annie.

Comments