Botanical Lab Face Mask First Impressions

When I was in Superdrug the other week I noticed this brand, Botanical Lab, having never seen or head of it before I was quite excited to try some of their products out. There was a deal on so I purchased the Turmeric Clay Mask along with a face wash. The mask, as well as helping with blemishes, also happens to be vegan friendly which I think is great.


On the back it says: a deep cleansing treatment that works by unclogging the pores and removing excess oil without overdrying the skin. With mineral-rich clay, to help gently exfoliate, remove debris and impurities, keeping blemishes at bay. Contains witch hazel, a natural astringent with toning properties.


When I first got this I was looking forward to trying this out, especially after reading the label. It's recommended that you use it twice a week, which is what I have currently been doing, on a Wednesday and a Sunday.


The packing is very good quality, and you get 100ml which is quite a lot, and I can tell that this is going to last. Also, I know it really does not matter but I love the design. The modern and simple look is something that I really like about this.


To apply this product I use a small foundation brush, and I apply it in a thin layer. I then leave it on for 15 minutes, before rinsing in circular motions with water, as the package recommends.

I find that this dries very well, and quicker than I thought it would. The product itself has a lovely fresh smell, which I am in love with.



Obviously I have not yet used this for long enough for significant changes, however my skin feels a lot more smooth after using this. I am definitely going to continue using it, along with the face wash. I will be sure to update my blog on how it is working.

I hope that you have enjoyed reading this blog post and it has helped you in some way. Feel free to leave a comment below letting me know if you've tried this or can recommend any other masks. If you would like to then follow me on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). Wherever you are, have a good day or night.

annie.

Comments