Juvia's Place Mini Masquerade Palette

Juvia's Place is a brand that I discovered via Instagram, and when I saw this in the sale on Beauty Bay I just could not resist. It was in the sale for £15, half of the original price, which is a great deal. This is also my first colourful eye shadow palette, and I am really glad that I have decided to break away from the bronze and browns to pink, purple and blue. However this does also have quite a few natural shades in it so it's a win win situation.

The palette I have purchased is called the Mini Masquerade Palette, and it features an amazing 16 shades.


As you can see the packaging is a vibrant pink colour and it features this really cool design. It closes well and so far I have not had any problems with it staying closed.


The shades are all very decently sized and have names, which is something that I really like about this. I also love how unique and interesting the names are, for example 'bori' is a vibrant pink.





mali, chi, makeda, zobo, caiabar

dalia, zola, bori

I attempted to do some swatches, to show how super pigmented these are, however I would just like to say that these all look a lot more vibrant and even when applied to the lid. As well as being crazy bright these are really nice to blend, and there are endless options and combinations for different looks.These all have a really nice smooth texture to them, yet another reason to check this palette out. Finally, if these are not enough reasons to try this out, the shadows last reasonably well throughout the day, a lot longer than some other palettes I have previously tried out.

Thank you so much for reading this blog post. I hope that this has helped you if you're in need of a new palette that ticks all areas, I certainly will be using this A LOT. Feel free to leave a comment below, letting me know if you've tried anything from this brand.

If you would like to then follow me on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have a lovely Thursday evening.

annie.

Comments