this is a very arty haul

Over the past few weekends I seem to have accumulated a few new things, the majority of them being somewhat to do with art. As you can probably guess I am a very creative person so this haul should come as no surprise. If you're like me and love all things arty and aesthetic then feel free to keep reading!

Just a little side note, I obviously could not make a haul post without including at least a bit of makeup, so there's also that too.

One last thing before I get into the post, I recently started a new art instagram account, so feel free to give it a follow (https://www.instagram.com/aestheticandarty/), and also feel free to share your art account with me if you have one!



Starting off with the makeup, I picked up three new products. I recently ran out of foundation so I decided to restock my Rimmel Match Perfection in the palest shade. I also needed to get a new concealer, so I purchased the Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define in the shade C1, another super pale shade which actually matches me really well. Lastly, is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded mascara, which I have been wanting to try since it was new, and I can gladly say that I have not been disappointed. 


From the Jarrold's art store in Norwich I picked up two my current favourite acrylic paints that I was in need of, which I have been using in my current Textiles project. I feel like I used acrylic paint LOADS in my Art GCSE and I'm now really starting to get back into it again.


As you may have already guessed I am doing textiles, and for my mixed media project I was in need of some more embroidery thread, so I picked this pack up from the works for around £3, and so far I have not had any problems. The colours are really nice and vibrant, and there is such a great range in the pack. I have been using these A LOT and they really are great value for money!



While I was out I realised that I actually do not own any normal colouring pencils, so I just had to pick these up when I was in Wilko with my Mum. This pack has SUCH A GOOD range of colours, and so far they have been great, and they blend out really well. This was definitely worth the purchase for the price.


As you can see I have picked up a range of books. From The Works, I got I Heart London by Lindsey Kelk, as I have read one of her other books recently and I loved it. Another fiction book that I picked up was where the light gets in by Lucy Dillon, which I found in a shop in Castle Mall, where you can either trade old books or make a donation. From here I also managed to find a book on Margot Fonteyn, full of pictures, which will be amazing to look at. I also did not realise until I got home but it is also signed by Margot, which I was totally not expecting! The last two books are full of pictures of plants and flowers, which I picked up with the purpose to cut out and stick into my art journal because they're just SO AESTHETIC.



Lastly, from The Works I bought some more paint, which was only £2 and so far seems good. I then also got a new Sketchbook to use for an art journal. One thing that I would just like to say is that if you are ever on the look out for art/craft supplies on a budget then I would for sure check out The Works, as every time I go they seem to have SO MUCH in, and a lot of it is actually surprisingly good for the price.

Ahaha, this really is not sponsored I just LOVE art supplies.


Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that you have enjoyed it. It's definitely been a while since I have posted a haul. I would also quite like to start talking more about art on here, because as you can probably tell I do love anything creative.


If you would like to then follow on Instagram (annieelizabethj), art account (aestheticandarty) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have had a lovely Sunday!

annie. 

Comments