My To-Be-Read Book List


With an ever growing pile of books to read I decided that now would be the perfect time to share my TBR list. I have not been getting through books as quickly as I was a few months ago, due to my upcoming AS exam and deadlines, but that doesn't mean that I do not enjoy reading as much as I used to. I LOVE a good book, and I am absolutely certain that I always will.

I have not done a post like this before, but with there now being and Honesty Library in Norwich, as well as The Works and charity shops I seem to be collecting quite the haul on a small budget. I may have had to start double stacking my book shelf but it is definitely worth it.

I am currently reading 'where the light gets in' by Lucy Dillon, which is about Lorna, who moves back to her home town to work at the art gallery. So far I am really enjoying it, and it was definitely worth picking up from the Honesty Library. I am now over halfway through, so pretty soon I should be starting one of the other books in this post.


First is another book that I am currently reading, and that is a biography on 'Margot Fonteyn' by Meredith Daneman. This may be taking a long time to read, but it is very much worth it. I did mention this briefly on my instagram page a while ago. I love how much detail this uses and there also some pictures in here which are lovely. I find it really interesting reading about Margot's life as a ballerina, and if you are into dance then I would highly recommend this to you.

Next is 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak, which I previously read a few months ago from the Library near College. I then saw this on Saturday in the Honesty Library and I just knew that I had to pick it up. I really enjoyed reading this back in Winter, and I definitely look forward to reading it again. 


One of my luckiest recent finds has been 'I'll give you the sun' by Jandy Nelson. This book has been on my TBR list for a while now, and it was completely unexpected when I saw it in the Honesty Library a few weeks ago. I have previously read 'the sky is everywhere' so I look forward to reading another of Jandy's books.


Recently I have been obsessed with watching The Vampire Diaries, so when I saw this book in The British Heart Foundation I got quite excited. I had completely forgotten that this was also a book series, and now that I am in the middle of watching series 4, now is the perfect time to add this book to my TBR list. What is also great is that this is book 1 and 2 together.


Lindsey Kelk is a more recent discovery of mine, having already read 2 books from her 'I Heart...' series I am definitely looking forward to this. The main character is called Annie (which quite excited me as you can guess) and she has to make someone Instagram famous in 30 days. I do not often see books with themes as modern as making someone 'Instagram famous' so this should be a great read. I have grown to love Lindsey's writing style, and this was only £2 from the works so it just had to be added to this post.

Lastly, I would just like to mention the May issue of Vogue. Vogue has always been one of my favourite magazines, and I always find the articles and pictures really interesting. My collection of Vogue magazines is slowly but surely growing, and as a blogger I find Vogue and magazines in general to be a great source of inspiration for pictures and posts.

I hope that you have enjoyed this post, and I definitely look forward to picking some of these up in the next few weeks. If you have any recommendations feel free to leave them below and I will be sure to check them out if I have not already.

If you would like to then follow on Instagram or my Art InstagramTwitter, or Pinterest. I hope that you have had a lovely Easter weekend!

annie. 

Comments