What I Have Been Reading & Plan To Read Next


The leaves have fallen, and Winter is on its way. It's the perfect time to get cosy and read a book, while the rain falls outside, with a coffee in your hands.

If reading is one of your New Years Resolutions then you are in the right place, as it is no secret that I love to pick up a good book or magazine in my free time.

A while ago I shared my Autumn TBR List, and now, being in November, I decided that it was about time I made an updated version, with the books and magazines that are currently on my mind.

As an aspiring Interior Designer I have recently started purchasing ELLE Decoration. AKA... the perfect source of inspiration, and the easiest way to keep up with everything that is going on in the design industry. As a current photography student I am doing as much as I can to try and throw myself into interior design, so reading magazines is the perfect solution. Every time I have read ELLE Decoration recently I have felt very inspired to keep working towards this career. Just talking about it now is making me want to make some mood boards and get sketching!

I have been meaning to start reading Feminists Don't Wear Pink and Other Lies for quite a while now. I remember when it was the book that everyone on Instagram was talking about, and I have finally promised to myself that I will read it. Some names that particularly stood out to me on the back cover were Karen Gillan, Tanya Burr, and Zoe Sugg, as well as the many others that have written for this book. I managed to find this in a charity shop, (WHAT a find for £2), and the vibrant cover for sure helped me to spot it! This is definitely something that I will be dedicating some free time to!

After reading the first two fantasy novels from Maggie Stiefvater's series I was quite excited to read Forever, book three and the finale. It's safe to say that I am 268 pages in, and the book does not disappoint. With the main characters being wolves, and multiple perspectives written, this is a brilliant contrast to my usual Young Adult book. When I started book one I had no idea just what I was getting myself in for, if you like a bit of fantasy, and are into Teen Wolf then I am sure you will enjoy this read.

...Go on an adventure, learn something new. Pick up books that inspire you, make you laugh, or even just say wow, what, or why when you turn the last page...

I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post or found it helpful! Feel free to comment down below what book/magazine you would love to, or have already read. It's quite interesting to hear what sort of reading other people are into!

If you like then you can subscribe by email to get notified first every time I share a new post. You can also check out all of my social media accounts, which I have linked below, for all things beauty, books, baking, food, fashion, hair and lifestyle.


Save this post on pinterest for future reference...

Social Media

Comments