My Goals for the New Year: 2020 Resolutions


With Christmas just around the corner what better time than now to set some goals for a whole new decade, the prospect of a whole new year and the many more to come. Why not use this as time to refresh your goals and motivation to completely succeed in fulfilling them.

As a blogger, I am a lover of organisation, planning, and setting goals. Scrolling through my posts you will see that I have a clear passion for lifestyle. Because of this I have decided to create a simple to follow 10-step guide on how to complete your goals.

It can be difficult knowing where and how to start, but with this guide I hope that you can head into 2020 with absolutely no doubts that you will smash your goals.

In this post, I will share some of my resolutions, giving anyone who is yet to create some goals a bit of last minute inspiration.


Before I begin I would just like to say that you should take plenty of time to come up with realistic and challenging goals that are suited to your lifestyle.

Map out your interests, hobbies, education, and career desires, create a word documented, or whatever suits you best.

As long as you create exciting resolutions that will make you want to work harder then how you get to that list does not matter.



BLOG

be more organised & plan content in advance


properly start up & post on my youtube channel regularly - I keeping adding this to my goals but 2020 will be the year I actually carry it out


SPORT


run once each week - & take part in at least one race (even if it's just 5k)


work on my kayak technique & overall ability


take part in kayak races - hopefully starting with waterside a in february


LIFESTYLE


get accepted & start studying interior design at university


find spare time each week to work on improving my art


let my natural hair grow - & treat it healthier


find a job/start earning money


SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST...


Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope that you have found this helpful in some way, and that you have a lovely christmas and new year!

If you like then you can subscribe by email to get notified first every time I share a new post. You can also check out my social media accounts, which I have linked below for all things lifestyle.

until next time,

annie.






Comments