Habits for a Perfect Start to the Day


Mornings may not be everybody's favourite time of the day, but with a few simple habits I guarantee that you can get the perfect start, setting you up for a productive, or chilled day.

With the current COVID19 situation it can be easy to wake up late, have some coffee, then procrastinate for the rest of the day. I myself am guilty of this, because it's difficult to be productive and have the perfect routine 24/7.

In today's post I have put more focus on feeling ready for the day,  and I will share my complete guide to becoming the ultimate morning person.

Back when I was still at college I had found the perfect balance between work and chill, which I am now aspiring to re-gain, and I hope that this post can inspire anyone else who feels that procrastination has become their middle name.


WAKE UP AS SOON AS YOU HEAR YOUR ALARM - never hit snooze!

DRINK WATER - with or after your coffee/tea

DO SOME READING - this could be 1 chapter of a book or even a magazine article

MAKE A HEALTHY BREAKFAST

SAVE PINTEREST PINS TO INSPIRE YOUR DAY

WRITE A TO-DO LIST - set goals and tasks for the day, & decide when you'll chill/take breaks

EXERCISE - this definitely does not have to be a run

HAVE A SKINCARE ROUTINE SET IN PLACE

TAKE A SHOWER /OR BATH IF IT'S A CHILL DAY

MAKE YOUR BED/TIDY & ORGANISE FOR 5 MINUTES


Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope that you have found it helpful, and if so feel free to leave a comment below or to share the url on pinterest! If you like then you can subscribe by email to get notified every time I share a new post. You can also check out all my social media accounts which I have linked below, for all things lifestyle, beauty, baking, fashion, and an insight into my daily life.

Comments