Drugstore Autumn Glam Makeup

Autumn is now full in swing. The skies are grey and the leaves are falling. So I though why not bring out the dark lipstick and create a Drugstore Autumn Glam look? All these products are affordable and and are favourites of mine. I went with an orange/red eye look which I paired with this gorgeous liquid lipstick. In my opinion this is a more subtle glam look, and I could have easily gone more intense on the eyes. However, I think that the dark lip balances this out.

I started by applying the Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation in 02 fair beige, which is a perfect match for my pale skin. I then used the Collection lasting perfection concealer, which I'm sure everyone has heard of by now. I blended these both in using the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge, which is a current love of mine. I set this using the Rimmel London stay matte pressed powder in translucent.

I contoured using the Sleek contour kit in light, which I have definitely hit pan on, unfortunately. Then, my highlight of choice was the I Heart Makeup blushing heart in peachy pink kisses. This is an amazing highlighter, and if you haven't tried it then I highly recommend that you do. This has been a strong favourite of mine for over a year now. I love that with it you can choose to be a glazed donut or go for a more subtle look.



 The palette I used for eye shadow was the Makeup Revolution reloaded iconic vitality. This is super affordable and comes with so many great shades to play with, especially in Autumn. From right to left, top to bottom, I started by applying 2 to my lid. I then applied 9, blending it above my crease. I then put 14 on my lid, and used 8 to blend it into the crease. I then decided to add some 14 above my crease, before finishing with 11 in the outer corner and on my lower lash line.


For my mascara I used the Maybelline lash sensational in extreme black. I honestly don't know what I would do without this product. Before applying the mascara I made sure to rub the tube between my hands, a hack I learned off YouTube, and it really is a life saving hack.For brows I used the natural Collection brow kit, this is really good and has a really good price to match. I lined my lips with the Nyx suede matte lip liner in club hopper, and applied the Rimmel stay matte liquid lipstick in plum this show over the top. 


So this is the finished look. I hope you have enjoyed this post or it has given you some inspiration. If you would like to then you can follow my Instagram, annieelizabethj, and my twitter, annieejenkins_. My Pinterest is annieejenkins, if you would like to see loads of cosy autumn pictures, as well as art and so much more. I hope that wherever you are you have had a lovely day!

annie.









Comments

  1. Such a great look, I love Autumn colours. You’re looking gorgeous in these pictures.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're just so pretty. And thank you so much! x

      Delete
  2. Your eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and perfectly applied lipstick all look beautiful as does your hair. I love that shade of lipstick. Your "Absent Dreams Property of no one graphic top in the top photo and multi-coloured striped top in the bottom photo both look very attractive and fashionable.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment