Full Face of Makeup for £50

After what feels like ages, I am finally back blogging. This week I have just been very busy with College so I have been unable to post anything. As well as this I saw the Norwich Christmas lights switch on, and lets just say that I am definitely feeling festive! I cannot wait to properly check out the tunnel of light, which was absolutely packed with people last night. How has your week been?

Today I thought that I would share my full face of makeup that comes to around £50. These are all products that I love and use all the time, and I thought why not put it into a post? This was just going to be a normal makeup routine, but I thought that I would be a bit different and actually show how much it would cost.


I started by priming my face with the Rimmel fix & perfect primer (£6.99). I love the smooth base this gives me, and it really does help my makeup to last. I then used my Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge to blend in my Maybelline dream satin liquid in 02, a pale yellow tone perfect for my skin, (£7.99). I used the Collection lasting perfection concealer, a staple item to own, (£4.19), under my eyes and on any other areas where need. I set all this using the Maybelline fit me powder in 90 translucent, (£5.99), a recent purchase but love of mine.


For my brows I used the Natural Collection brow kit (£2.49), which is surprisingly good. It even comes with a little wand to brush through your brows with. After brows I used the Collection contour kit, (£4.19), which is super eyes to blend out using my Real Techniques brush.


For my highlight I used the I heart makeup blushing heart in peachy pink kisses, (£4.99). This product is honestly amazing, and if you haven't, even just go in and swatch this because I guarantee you will not be disappointed.



Before eye shadow I lined my eyes using the Kiko smart colour eye pencil in 05 (£2.50). This is another new product for me, and it really has became an everyday staple. It's a perfect brown colour than can look natural but will also line you bottom lash for a perfect brown smokey eye look. I also find that it works really well with brighter colours. 

My eye shadow palette of choice is the Makeup Revolution reloaded iconic vitality (£4), a product that I just can't seem to get enough of. Normally I will just pick a random selection of colours, but recently my go-to has been either the orange/yellow shades or the red ones. All the colours are very well pigmented and are very easy to blend out. I used the Maybelline lash sensation mascara (£8.99), which I have been using and obsessing over for a long time time now.


I hope that you have enjoyed reading this blog post or it has helped you in some way, and feel free to leave a comment below letting me know if you've tried any of these. If you would like to then follow me on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_). Wherever you are, have a good day or night!

annie.

Comments