What I Have Been Loving This December

December seems to have flied by this year and we are now well on our way to January, and 2019, which really is crazy when you think about it. I had a lovely Christmas this year, full of turkey, card games and then the Groggy Doggy run on Boxing Day.

Before we know it Summer will be on it's way, and then Christmas again! Is it too soon to get excited for beaches and hot weather? 

Anyway, today I thought that I would share the things that I have been loving over the past 27 days.


Up first is the Nyx liquid suede in Bella. This copper colour is perfect for the festive season and I have found myself  wearing this product a few times. There really is nothing quite like a good bit of sparkle during winter.


These Primark rings may be old but I am finding that over the past month I have been a lot more into jewellery and the plain ring especially has became a staple. These may be a bit worn and old looking now, however they are still great accessories. 


It's no secret that I love the Juvia's Place mini masquerade palette. This is my go-to palette. There is such a range of colours that are all super pigmented. They are also long lasting and easy to blend. This palette really does give me endless possibilities for different looks.


 Since getting my hair cut short, I have been curling, drying and straightening my hair A LOT. Which I know can be very bad, but I have found that the TRESemmé heat protection spays  have really helped to keep my hair in good condition. My hair is naturally quite dry, but with these products I have seen an improvement when I use heat.



If you scroll through my blog you will notice that I am a fan of baking, even more so when it's christmas. I love a good mince pie, and I even made a cheesecake, (which was delicious but did not turn out as expected due to my mistake. lets just say I won't be 'sprinkling' icing sugar over cakes any time soon.) My Yule Log was another fail/win situation. Anyway, everything I have made has still tasted great, which is the main thing! And I have really enjoyed baking everything.



Thank you so much for reading this post! I hope that this has helped you in some way and you have enjoyed reading it. Leave a comment below letting my know what you have been loving this December.

If you would like to then follow me on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have a lovely day and a happy new year wherever in the world you are!
annie.

Comments