The Best White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondie

If you take a look at my blog you will see that I do quite like to do a bit of baking. The other week I was on Pinterest and I came across this amazing recipe by Jane's Patisserie. At Christmas I made her Chocolate Orange Brownie and it has to be one of the best I have ever made. I was super excited to try this recipe out and I am super happy with how well it has turned out, (I am not super happy with how quickly the blondie seems to disappear though, hmm).


Anyway, I love how fudgy and 'not dry' this was, unlike my previous attempts at a blondie. I will 100% make this again as the method was really easy and it did not take long at all.



Ingredients:
250g Butter
250g Caster Sugar
3 Large Eggs
175g Plain Flour
1tsp Vanilla Extract
250g White Chocolate Chips
100g White Chocolate (to drizzle)
200g Raspberries

Preheat the oven to 180℃, and line a 9x9 inch square tin.

Then melt the butter and leave it to the side.

Whisk the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract together until pale, moose like, and the mixture has doubled in volume.

Next, gradually beat in the butter, and then fold in the flour until the mixture is smooth.

Then add the raspberries and the chocolate chips.

Pour into the tin and bake for around 35-40 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.

Once cooked leave to cool down completely, before melting the chocolate and drizzling it over the top.



The last step is to obviously enjoy the lovely fudgy, sweet goodness pictured above, Yum!

Thank you so much for reading this post, and if you have any suggestions for future bakes please do feel free to leave them below.

If you would like to then follow on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have had a lovely Sunday!

annie. 

Comments