My Lip Balm Collection For Dry Cracked Lips

It may have only been a week since I last posted on my blog but for some reason it feels like it has been a lot longer. 

Anyway, today I thought that it would be a good time to talk about the lip balms that I am loving. Unfortunately I suffer with very dry lips, but with these products it's less of an issue, (when I actually remember to wear the lip balm).

It may have taken me a long time to find the right products, but I finally feel like my lips have the chance to be lovely, and soft and moisturised. Most of these products are cheap and easy to get a hold of, if they were not then I probably would not have them.


So the first lip balm that I would like to talk about is the Maybelline Baby Lips. Despite the bright orange colour this is actually an amazing lip balm. I find myself reaching for this more at night, and I generally apply this before I go to bed. As well as the 'eletro' orange balm I really like the clear 'hydrate' one. This is great option that is more on the cheap side, but still holds the quality of a more expensive one. In my opinion this is a good 'all round' balm, but it's nothing too intense, so if your lips are cracked then I would steer clear.

Next is the Burt's Bees pink grapefruit balm, which is actually what I am wearing right now as I write this post. I really like the scent of this, as well as the fact that it is completely clear, and it seems to last forever on my lips. There could be an alien apocalypse and this would still be on my lips. I absolutely love how moisturising this is, and I like that I can wear it when my lips are cracked and it will keep then soft and smooth. It doesn't repair your lips or anything, but I would be surprised if any balm did. What this does do, however, is help, A LOT. So if you have never tried this brand before then I recommend you do.

Back in Autumn I finally gave in and bought something from the brand Glossier. First of all can I just say that this is the most aesthetic lip balm packaging that I have ever seen. As well as this the rose scent is gorgeous, and this alone makes the product worth it. For £10 this is highly worth it, even if I had to wait for around a week it for it to arrive. This is such a great product, and I am actually quite sad that it's getting close to running out.

The last lip balms I want to talk about are both from the brand Nivea, and they are my current everyday go-to's. The first is the raspberry lip butter, which has the most lovely scent, and a gorgeous subtle pink colour. It has a slight sticky formula but I like the way this still keeps my lips soft, (and smelling great). The second is the original care lip balm, which is in a stick formula. I really like the sweet scent of this, as well as the fact that it is colourless. It's such a quick and easy product to pick up and put on which is what I really like. It also lasts really well which is great.



Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that I have helped you in some way.

If you have any recommendations feel free to leave them below!

If you would like to then follow on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have had a lovely Sunday!

annie. 

Comments