March Favourites

Somehow it’s April. The sun is out, and the two week Easter holiday begins at the end of this week, (not that I am looking forward to all the AS drama revision I have to do). It seems that I haven’t done one of these posts since December, so I thought that now would be the perfect time to get back into monthly favourites.

I used to fill my favourites up with makeup, however as you will see that is no longer the case. Favourites would have to be one of my favourite posts to read, as I do just love how much variety each blogger puts into their post, and I really do find it interesting to see what other people are enjoying.


First I would like to talk about the pack of 20 Staedtler 0.3mm fineliners that I found in Ryman. I cannot believe how cheap I bought these for, considering there are 20 in the pack. I would also like to say that these are super smooth and pigmented to write and draw with, and I definitely prefer them to the Stabilo pens you can see in this picture.


Next is the Makeup Revolution concealer, which I have been wanting to try for a while. Let me just say that I have not been let down. Firstly I was very impressed with the wide range of shades they stock, (even if the pale ones always seem to be sold out). Luckily I manged to find C1, which is perfect for my skin tone. Overall this is a really good concealer for £4, and blends really well into my skin.





Back toward the beginning of March I started up an art account (@aestheticandarty), and I have really been enjoying using it, and it has definitely inspired me to create more art, which is something I am for sure happy about. I may not be the next Picasso but I enjoy it so that is why Art has to be a forever favourite of mine.

I have probably put this in many of my posts before but I 'll say it again, Pinterest. I really do not need to say any more, if you do not have Pinterest then I highly recommend that you check it out. Just be warned that you may feel IN DESPERATE NEED of a holiday to Thailand or a pet Alpaca, or maybe just a chocolate brownie.


So this may not be the best picture, but I have been LOVING my Primark dungaree dress. I really would wear this everyday if I could as I am just THAT obsessed with it. I bought it a while ago, but I think that it was around £13 so that's pretty good, as the quality is actually surprisingly great.


Recently I have read two of Lindsay Kelk's books, I Heart Forever, and I heart London, and I have really enjoyed both of them. I love the Story-line that series follows, with Angela running away from the England to New York, which immediately drew me in. I may not have read the first books, however this was no issue as the context was perfectly described, and I really did feel like I was there myself, which always a sign of a great writer.


I'm that person who is always obsessed with a show, which is currently The Vampire Diaries, and yes I know I am VERY late to the party. If you're into fantasy, drama and romance then this is for you. I'm currently on season three, and luckily I can continue to binge watch it as I was finally able to pick up season four from Cex in Norwich at the weekend.

Another TV favourite is Race Across The World which has been on BBC two on Sunday's. On the show there are pairs that have to travel from England to Singapore in 50 days without using planes, and it is actually really interesting, especially for someone who LOVES to travel. I'm really looking forward to the final next week! If you have been watching, who do you think is going to win?

Lastly is a music favourite, and can I just say that I am obsessed with Billy Eilish. I have been listening to her every day recently and I actually love every song that I have heard, WWAFAWDWG is definitely my favourite album this year so far, and it was only released recently.

So that is everything I have loved for the past thirty one days or more, and I hope that you have enjoyed this. When I say I will do another next month I actually mean it this time, (really).

If you would like to then follow on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have had a lovely Sunday!

annie. 

Comments