The Free Design Website That Everyone Will Love


Welcome to my first blog post of July! I cannot believe how quickly this year is going, before we know it Autumn will have passed and the year will be over. I have made a few of these 'blog advice' posts now, and I came up with the idea for this one around the same time as my previous post in the series. As a new blogger two years ago I feel that it would have been great to know about this, so I hope that you find this post helpful. Before I start I would also just like to add that this is definitely not sponsored I just love this website.

At first I was not sure what to call this post, as Canva really does cover a large ground. It's completely free to sign up, and there is a whole host of designs, ranging from Instagram Stories  and Posts, to Pinterest Graphics, YouTube Thumbnail and Channel Art, and so much more. I personally have used Canva to create a CV, so there really is something for everyone. Canva also comes as a free app, so you can create designs no matter where you are.




Along with the many template options you can customise to your hearts content, with pictures, fonts and positioning until you are happy with what you have created. In the above picture I have used a template for a Pinterest Graphic, adding my own image and title. However, if you are feeling confident then you can just start blank and go from there.


I just thought that I would insert this as it shows some of the designs that I have created. As you can see I have created a Blog Banner design that I feel is simple and suits my blog theme well. I have also started using Canva for my Instagram Story when a new blog post goes up, which is a template.

Overall, Canva is a great website that I definitely feel so many people would benefit from using, especially if you wish to create more professional looking designs without a high skill level in graphic design.

I hope that this blog post has helped you in some way, and that you have enjoyed reading it. Also feel free to give me any suggestions for future 'Blog Advice' posts. If you would like to then follow on Instagram or my Art InstagramTwitterBloglovin', or Pinterest. I hope that you are having a lovely day!

annie. 


Comments