Camping Holiday Beauty List


Following on from my last 'camping holiday' related post I decided that today I would share all of the beauty products that I will be bringing with me. I really enjoyed creating the last post, as well it making me even more excited to head over to Wales.

This may seem like a lot to bring on a camping holiday for some people, but for me it's the perfect amount. I seem to be pretty skincare-obsessed at the moment. I do have a suitcase that I use as well as my rucksack and a large tent space, so there is plenty of storage (and no weight limit) for me. Super happy about that!

Skincare/Body
Palmolive Milk & Honey Shower Gel- I just have to add that this smells super sweet and I am obsessed. In a way it reminds me of the Holister body mists. It's got the scent that you never grow tired of.
Garnier Organic Lemongrass Detox Gel Wash
Garnier Light & Silky Sun Cream SPF 30
Garnier After sun
Mitchum Flower Fresh Spray Deodorant
Boots Expert Skincare Day Cream (Moisturiser)
 Garnier Rose Glow Mist - I am currently in love with this. I have been using it after my day cream and before makeup and I LOVE how smooth and glowy it makes my skin look.
Garnier Rose Cleansing Milk
Garnier Rose Toner

Hair
Aussie Scent-sational Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner- I LOVE how this makes my hair look and feel
Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Detangler Spray
Batiste Dry Shampoo- For me this will always be an essential, I have the tropical one and it smells incredible.


Makeup
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define C1
Collection Sheer Loose Powder
MAC Brow Set
Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Palette
Rimmel London Volume Flash Mascara

So that was the list of everything beauty related that will be coming with me to Wales. I will for sure be keeping everything holiday related updated on my instagram stories, as well as packing my suitcase. I am super excited not only for holiday but also turning 18. There is also a blog post that I have already written to go up on the 16th (probably at midnight) where you can find out a bit more about me. There should also be a post going up on the 11th.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope that you have enjoyed it or it has helped you in some way. Comment below what your holiday essential is!

If you would like to then follow on Instagram or my Art InstagramTwitterBloglovin', or Pinterest. I hope that you are having a lovely day!

annie. 



Comments