My Autumn TBR List


Over the past few months my book collection seems to have grow, all thanks to charity shops and the Honesty Library in Norwich. As you may or may not know I am a lover of reading and books, as well as re-reading old books, (even if I have read it 20 times before- oops!). However today I thought that I would share all of the new books that I have collected and will be *hopefully* reading throughout this season.

What I would really like is to be reading a book a week like I used to, and with more time on my hands now that I am only in College three days a week, hopefully this goal will turn into a habit again! (More on goals and habits in my last blog post, which was an overall review of the 21 Day Morning Challenge).


The Vampire Diaries - books 1-5

I decided to pick up these books when I saw them in a charity shop, since I seem to love the series so much! I am currently reading the first book and I quite like how different it actually is to the series.

One of Us is Lying/Two Can Keep a Secret - Karen M McManus

Recently I have heard a lot of good things about these two books on Instagram, so I was very happy when I saw both in the Honesty Library. I am sure that both of these will be an exciting read!

The Knife of Never Letting Go/The Ask and The Answer - Patrick Ness

These dystopian reads sounded very interesting & I was so lucky to be able to pick up two books from this series for cheap prices. I'll just have to look out for the third now!

Feminists Don't Wear Pink and Other Lies - Scarlett Curtis

I really do not know why I am yet to start this, so putting it on my To Be Read list makes perfect sense. This is for sure a book that I am looking forward to reading, and it is one of the few non-fiction books I own.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope that it has given you a bit of Autumn book inspiration! Feel free to follow my blog for all things beauty, books, fashion, food, lifestyle and travel. I hope that you have a lovely day wherever you are. X

Comments