Flawed- Cecelia Ahern: Review


I picked this book up from the Library last week and I just felt that I had to share my thoughts. At the moment I have been getting through a book a week, which is actually pretty good, and I have already discovered a few new Authors.

 The book I will be Reviewing is Flawed by Cecilia Ahern. I also just want to say that there will be no spoilers in this, as that will just ruin the fun.

I really liked the story line that this used, and it's actually quite different to what I would normally go for, which is why I was drawn to this book in the first place.

The picture below shows what this is about if you are interested.

From the first page this was straight into the action, and I was addicted from the start. I could never guess what was about to happen, which kept it interesting. This was for sure a page turner! Once I got to the end of the book I was ready for more, and now it's safe to say I need to get my hands on the next book, which is called Perfect.

Overall, this was better than I had ever expected it to be, and it has led to the purchasing another of Cecelia's books to read, The Marble Collector.


Thank you so much for reading this little review. If you have enjoyed it, my Instagram is @annieelizabethj and my Twitter is @annieejenkins_.

How many books have you read so far this October?

annie.

Comments