little ways to make winter feel warmer


The festivities of December have just begun. When you get home from college, school or work its the little things that help to warm you up at this wonderful time of the year.

Last night I made some mince pies, and it was while I ate one that I realised Christmas has truly arrived upon us.

I share the opinion of many others that this is my favourite time of the year. There is just something exciting about the run up to Christmas that is the same as no other season. The music, the films, the smell of cinnamon everywhere.

With it being an average of 5℃ or less in winter everyday here in England, I though what better way to kick off the festive season than with little ways to make winter feel warmer.


Light the Fire
Make a Hot Chocolate
Make a Festive Latte
Do Some Baking
Make a Spotify Playlist
Watch Festive Films
Go Out for a Walk in the Woods
Visit a Christmas Market
Have Home-Made Soup & Bread
Sit in a Café with a Latte & Watch the World
Go to Shops & Browse/Go Christmas Shopping
Have a Festive PhotoShoot at Light Displays
Find & Save Pins on Pinterest
Find the Perfect Throw/Blanket
Paint your Nails a Festive Colour
Discover Independent Shops/Brands for Cute Gifts
Make a Bucket List for 2020
Start up a Blog/YouTube & Plan Content
Start a Bullet Journal
Make Time to do Something you Love
Research your Dream Career
Find a New Book in a Library
Drink Mulled Wine/Cider
Look at the Christmas Displays in Garden Centres
Meal Prep your Lunch for the Next Day (College/Work/School)
Fill Your House with Scented Candles & Fairy Lights
Live in Hoodies & Beanies (if like me you are able to haha!)

Save this post on Pinterest...



Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope that I have been able to give you a bit of inspiration for the festive season!

Let me know down below what you are most looking forward to this Christmas, as well as any other ideas I could have included.

If you like then you can subscribe by email to get notified first every time I share a new post. You can also check out my social media accounts, which I have linked below for all things lifestyle.

until next time,

annie.



Comments