Indie Autumn Music Playlist

It feels good to be back blogging after two weeks, and I have no idea what happened. I guess I have just been too busy with College work to realise it had been that long. However, I have planned some posts so hopefully blogs will be more often from now on. October has now came to an end, and we are already a fraction into November, before we know it it'll be Christmas! Not that I am complaining about it, because who doesn't love Christmas? And I already have some ideas for content.


Anyway, today I though that I would share something a bit different, and that's my 'Indie Autumn Music Playlist'. I'm one of those people who will happily listen to most genres, but indie would have to be my current favourite. I can almost guarantee that songs will be added to this many more times, but for now I am happy with it, and I really do love all of these songs. If you are into the more 'indie' genre then most of these will be for you.



lovers' carvings - Bibio
Bloom - The Paper Kites
The Woods - Hollow Coves
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
Chinese New Year - SALES
Baby's Wearing Blue Jeans - Mac DeMarco
Woodland - The Paper Kites
The Darkest Side - The Middle East
For You - SALES
Oh! - Peachy!
Cool - Tigers in the sky
Rillo Talk - Wild Child
What Is Love? Tell Me, Is It Easy? - Hala
Chinese Translation - M.Ward
Simple As This - Jake Bugg
It's Real - Real Estate
Leaves - Cheers Elephant
My Kind of Woman - Mac DeMarco
Still Beating - Mac DeMarco
Marcel - Her's
Liminal - Tow'rs
The Less I Know The Better - Tame Impala
Another Story - The head and the Heart
Controlla - Idealism
Wednesday - Good Morning
Her - eery
Feels Like We Only Go Backwards - Tame Impala
Sleep Apnea - Beach Fossils
Adversity - Beach Fossils
Be Alright - Dean Lewis
Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo
Sinking Ship - Wild Child
love (ain't always so good) - isaac gracie
Lights Off (Live Spotify) - Charlie Cunningham
You - Kyson
Tuning In - The Magic Gang



Thank you so much for reading this post, I know that it is a bit different to my usual content, but I hope that it has helped you to discover some artist that you may not have heard of before. I will try to get another post up soon, but in the meantime follow me on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) if you would like to. Wherever you are, have a good day or night!

annie.

Comments