Golden Festive Makeup For Pale Skin

Last Christmas I received this gorgeous liquid lipstick from NYX, and this year I've decided to make the most of it during this festive season. I am a lover of all things warm and sparkly when it comes to makeup, even more so at Christmas. I feel like the warm shades really compliment my pale skin tone. I wore this makeup when I was out shopping with my Mum and it seemed to last really well throughout the day. I know for sure that this could turn into my go-to makeup.



I started by using the Rimmel fix and perfect primer, which is what helped everything to last so well. Once I had created my smooth base I used the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge to blend out the Maybelline dream satin liquid in 02 fair beige. This is a perfect mach for my skin, and again I love the smooth look it gives me. As well as this I used the Collection lasting perfection concealer in extra fair.


After using the Natural Collection brow kit I moved onto my face, starting with the Collection contour kit. I then used the Makeup Revolution golden sugar palette to add a subtle bronze glow over the top. This was more noticeable in real life than the pictures.

For highlight I used an all time favourite of mine, the I Heart Makeup blushing heart in peachy pink kisses, which has still barely gone down at all, despite owning it since July 2017. You can make this subtle, or make yourself look like a glazed donut, which is what I love about this, as well as its peachy rose tint.


The Juvia's Place mini masquerade palette has become an obsession of mine, and I seem to be reaching for it almost every day. For this look I started with blending ada above the crease, before applying dahia to the lid. I then put fulani in the crease and casablanca on the outer corner. I put casablanca and fulanai on my lower lash and giza in the inner corner. Like the bronzer, this looked more pigmented in real life.

For mascara I used the Rodial glamourlash mascara xxl, which I have been loving at the minute.


I finished the look by lining my lips using the NYX suede line in cannes, and applying the liquid suede in the metallic copper. I found this suprisngly easy to apply, and it only really came off when I had a gingerbread latte (which was delicious!) in the afternoon.



So this is the finished look. I hope that you have enjoyed this post and it has helped you in some way. 

Do you have a go-to makeup colour for Christmas?


If you would like to then follow me on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have a lovely festive day.

annie.

Comments