Easter Outfit Inspiration

Happy Friday! This week seems to be flying by, but luckily I seem to be being pretty productive and my revision seems to be going well, especially considering I still have around a month until the exam. I also know where I am going with my coursework for drama and textiles work, and I still have enough time to get my sketchbooks done.

Also I am quite looking forward to the Netflix open casting for a christmas film on Saturday, which is happening in Norwich in Summer. I've never been to anything like this before, but I just could not miss out on this amazing opportunity. I will definitely be sure to update my blog or talk about it on instagram afterwards, as I am just that excited about it.

Anyway, today I am going to be sharing some Easter Outfit Inspiration. I do not often talk about fashion on here but I realised that I seem to have collected some images on my phone which I felt would all fit really well with this post idea.

I also thought that my Cat looked cute in the first picture so I just had to share it.


These Primark jeans are quite old now, but I still wear them all the time because they are just THAT GOOD. I also think that the floral pattern fits perfectly with this time of year as well as when it starts to get warmer. I really do not know what I would do if I did not have these jeans in my wardrobe! I can wear them with anything which is another huge bonus as well as them being very affordable.


I feel like I have talked about this H&M oversized sweatshirt A LOT, but I'll say it again, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS, and the picture really does not do it justice. It may look simple, but any time it is clean I will wear it. In this picture I'm wearing it with my Primark straight leg jeans, but I also worse it with a pair of simple black leggings on Wednesday and it looked just as good.

Quite a few of my clothes seem to be from H&M, including this stripey top, which tucks perfectly into my Topshop wide leg, crop jeans, (which I also wear all the time). I LOVE the yellow colour of this (a dark, mustard, ochre colour) and it doesnt have a low neck at all which I love. I think this was somewhere between £6 and £9 so that's pretty good for a long sleeved top.


So I have definetly talked about this before, but again I JUST LOVE DUNGAREE DRESSES, and this Primark one, (super affordable) is my favourite. It's a gorgeous pink colour, and I do really like the button detailing that goes all the way up, and makes this really easy to put on. Let's be honest the ones with adjustable straps are just plain annoying. I like the simplicity of this and that again,I can wear it with basically any of the tops that I love and wear all the time. In the picture I am wearing a very old sweatshirt from New look which is one of the MOST COMFORTABLE tops that I have EVER bought, and I won't lie I do wear it over my pyjamas when it's cold.


The last outfit is a top that I have had for a long time now, and again it's stripey, (I'm obsessed with stripey tips if it's not obvious), and from H&M. This is literally my favourite top ever, and it is also super comfy. What drew me to it first was the yellow collar, and that the simple style really will match anything.With this I have paired some culotte-style trousers that I picked up from Zara for £5.99 in the sale, WHICH IS CRAZY CHEAP. They were not even broken, when I bought them, they were in perfect condition and they still are. I really love the tire around the waist detail, and these seem to have became a go-to item for me that I alwyas turn to when they are there.

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that you have enjoyed it or that it has given you a bit of outfit inspiration. I try to include as many direct links on my 21 Buttons account (annieelizabeth) but that can be a bit difficult sometimes to find the exact item, anyway, feel free to give me a follow if you would like to see more of what I am wearing. 

If you would like to then follow on Instagram (annieelizabethj) or my Art Instagram (aestheticandarty) Twitter (annieejenkins_) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.co.uk/annieejenkins/). I hope that you have had a lovely Friday!

annie. 

Comments