18 Facts About Me (Because I Just Turned 18)


Well hello, this is slightly different. As you are reading this I am sleeping before heading off on my way to Wales for our family Summer holiday. I also turned 18 today which is super exciting, so I though that I would share a bit more about myself because why not! I did one of these posts on my previous blog (when I was 16) and I really enjoyed creating it, even though it is pretty difficult to come up with interesting facts about myself for a blog post.
  1. I have been blogging for just over two years now (and it feels like a lot longer!)
  2. I love re-reading books over and over again
  3. I love conspiracy theories
  4. I hate mushrooms (because they taste disgusting)
  5. I also hate marmite (just the smell is enough to put me off)
  6. Llangennith in Wales is one of my favourite places and it always will be
  7. I thought that I wanted to do A Levels, but in September I will be going back to College to complete the second year of my photography diploma
  8. I would like to work as cabin crew/flight attendant
  9. I started dance in February and love it
  10. I currently have a Cat called Coco 
  11. I really like Dogs
  12. I have had two Old English Sheepdogs previously
  13. I enjoy baking/cooking
  14. I love makeup/beauty
  15. I love rock music
  16. I could scroll through Pinterest for hours
  17. My star sign is Leo
  18. I want to see the world
So that was 18 facts about me in celebration of my 18th birthday. I know that this has been a brief post but hope that you liked this, and finding out a bit more about me. Feel free to leave a fact about yourself below!

I would also like to add that there will be no blog posts until I am back in Norfolk, so I will try to get something up on the 27th. I will be continuing with the #21daymorningchallange which is going pretty well so far, and you can keep up with me on my instagram. I will hopefully be sharing to my stories regularly, with maybe some pictures as well, so feel free to give me a follow.

If you would like to then follow me on Instagram or my Art InstagramTwitterBloglovin', or Pinterest. I hope that you are having a lovely day!

annie. 

Comments