Healthy Habits To Start Now For A Perfect 2020


Very recently we entered a whole new decade, 2020, laid out ahead of us like a fresh sheet of snow on a beautiful winters morning. The roaring 20's are back, a perfect chance to celebrate & set goals, grow, glow & inspire.

In my last two posts I shared my goals for this year, and how you can SUCCESSFULLY complete your goals, so feel free to check those out before you read this one, where I will be sharing 14 Healthy Habits To Start Now For A Perfect 2020.


Put down or power off your phone 30 minutes before you go to bed

Start waking up 20 minutes earlier than you usually would, & slowly increase the time if you wish

Set time aside to do some reading

Write to-do lists everyday

Plan your meals the night before, particularly if you have to go to school or work

Exercise once a week, or more if you wish

Read part of a book everyday, for example one-five chapters

Set a skincare routine suited to your skin type & stick to it

Try out a new recipe, for example a veggie dish if you eat a lot of meat usually

Put on a  face mask once a week

Set weekly goals

Spend at least 10 minutes researching your dream career, if like me you are still working towards it

Organise your desk, wardrobe etc...

Find a podcast to listen to


save this blog post on pinterest...

Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope that I have been able to give you a bit of new year inspiration! 

If you like then you can subscribe by email to get notified every time I share a new post. You can also check out all my social media accounts, which I have linked below, for all things lifestyle. I hope that wherever you are you have a lovely day/night.

Until next time,

annie.

Comments